Terms & Conditions
This terms & conditions together with our policy, set up the rules for using www.barnofmonkeys.com, whether as a guest or a registered user as they apply to all orders placed by the client at www.barnofmonkeys.com. By using our site or placing an order you agree and accept our terms and conditions. Barn of Monkeys reserves the right to modify and update these terms and conditions at any time.
All our prices are in Euros. The prices of the products are specified on our website and Barn of Monkeys reserves the right to modify these at any time. This won’t affect your statutory rights.
Shipping costs and custom duties aren’t included in the price.
The payment can be made with Paypal.
The security system we use is Paypal; guaranteeing confidentiality and holder authenticity and prevents unauthorized third parties from gaining access to your information.
Any problem you have placing your order just let us know via [email protected] and we will help you with everything you may need.
If there is an error during the payment process with your payment, you will immediately receive a notification to inform you of the error. You will receive an invoice as well.
We ship worldwide!
It usually takes 2-3 business days to ship your order. There is an exception on sale/ peak periods in which you can count on 5-7 business days. Shipping time will depend on which country you reside in. To orders from Portugal or Spain, your package will be shipped with MRW. To other countries, your package will be shipped with UPS. Please note that for non EU shipments, customs and/or additional fees may apply. Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel arrives its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
* Please note that fuel fee can experience changes every week.
* Please be aware that extended shipping areas may have additional transportation fees.
A signature may be required on receipt. If you aren’t around to take the delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a note explaining how to collect your package. Alternatively UPS may try two more times to deliver the package at your address or leave it at the closest Access point.
Unfortunately we are unable to change a delivery address once the order has been shipped. If you would like to change it, there will be an additional charge, which will have to be paid to the courier directly upon delivery.
We accept returns and exchanges of products in case you don’t like the product you ordered or you have chosen the incorrect size, and you would like to return it. Under these circumstances, you are responsible for the return shipping costs. For this process we always advise the use of a trackable shipping service or having shipping insurance to make sure it arrives back to us. If we don’t have a way of tracking the item to be returned we don’t guarantee that we will receive your item.
At the moment of receiving your packages you have 14 days to return it.
If BARN OF MONKEYS has made a mistake regarding your order, we will assume the shipping costs. If this is the case, please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected]
- You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law, regulation or code of practice;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- In any way that infringes any intellectual property right or right to privacy; and/or
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation to any person.
Our trademark is registered. Barn of Monkey’s logos, collections and visual content is a part of the Barn of Monkeys trademark. You are not permitted to use these trademarks without our approval, unless they are part of any material you are using as permitted above. Barn of Monkeys does not take any liability in any form for mistakes, omissions or errors given by the user.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- Set up, manage and contact you about your account and orders;
- Update and manage our customer and marketing databases;
- Provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- Personalize emails that we send to you, including using your name to address emails to you and using your gender to provide gender-specific content;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so (including creating links to our website in your social media channels);
- Carry out market research and analysis;
- Notify you about changes to our service;
- Administer and improve our Website and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- Confirm your age and identity, and to identify and prevent fraud;
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.